The NP2-C has been specifically designed and engineered for use in the Parking/Access Control industries. With standard operations including compatibility with all radio controls and more, the NP2-C covers your plug-in detection needs.
The NP2-C’s wide inductance range allows for use with small loops sometimes found in
the Parking/Access Control industries (for recommended loop sizes please consult the LIS, Inc sales team).
A single Bi-Color LED will show power/fault and detect to provide for quick visual verification of proper operation. Reliable operation and long field life are key engineering goals in every Northstar product.
Indicator: (LED) A single Bi-Color LED will show:
- Solid Green, with proper power applied.
- Solid Red during current Detect.
- Blinking Red during current Fault.
Note: Blinking continues until the detector is reset.
Sensitivity Control: (8 position Rotary Switch)
- 7 = Most sensitive (High).
- 4 = Medium (works best for most applications).
- 0 = Least sensitive (Low).