- HELPS PREVENT CALL BACKS
Wires will not float to the top of the saw cut while the sealer is curing. Thus preventing wire exposure and potential premature loop failure.
- SAVES MATERIAL
Backer Rod is not required. The loop wires will remain at the bottom of the cut with out assistance. This allows for full encapsulation of the loop wires by the sealer. As a result, a more reliable installation is achieved.
- FLEXIBLE Turns up to 90° are easily achieved even in cold weather.
- NO SPLICES One continuous wire through loop turns and lead.
- DURABLE Up to five turns of XLP insulation over stranded copper wire.
- EASY TO INSTALL Preformed and wrapped in a glass filament tape for ease of installation.
- ELIMINATES FALSE SIGNALS The machine twisted lead-in and a hand wrapped loop (with out splices) ensures a flawless installation.
- LABOR SAVING Install the 18Ga XLPTW loop in a 1/8” X 1” saw cut in minutes. The standard XLP insulated loop may require a slightly larger cut but installation time is still just as fast.