PLH High Temperature
- Loop & Lead-in cables are flexible for easy handling and installation.
- Configurable to suit any geometry rectangular, round, chevron. Quadra pole loop are available.
- Wire insulation and cable jackets are formulated from Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) and will withstand temperatures up to 426° Fahrenheit
- Cables are filled with water block gel to prevent water penetration.
- All splice connections are soldered, sealed and tested before being sealed in the splice enclosure.
- Splice enclosure is constructed of high impact glass impregnated plastic (.25″ minimum thickness).
- Various configurations are available to suit most commonly sized loop installations and are provided with a 50′ long lead-in cable. Custom sizes and lead-in lengths are available.
- Please call for details.
Loop layouts available in perpendicular or parallel lead positions.
Ordering: To generate a part number for ordering the PLH Loop insert the total perimeter length in place of the XX. Insert the total lead length required in place of the” YY” If you require the perpendicular tee layout add -A as a suffix to the part number.