Single Channel – Single Output, Very Low Power Miniature Vehicle Detector
Model NP2-ESL Features:
- Extremely Small Form Factor.
- 4 selectable Sensitivities.
- 4 selectable Frequencies.
- Wrong voltage protection.
- Separate Power/Fault and Detect Indicators.
- Automatic Sensitivity Boost.
- Power Supply requirement: 10 to 30V dc or ac, 1mA nominal.
- Screw Terminal Connections for power, loop and output.
The NP2-ESL has been specifically designed and engineered for use in the Parking/Access Control industries and is designed for use where extremely low current consumption is required, for example in solar powered installations. Current consumption is less than 1mA in most installations. With standard operations including compatibility with all radio controls and more, the NP2-ESL covers your low power detection needs.